Are you Looking for some tips on how to be successful when it comes to online casinos? Read our guide below.
SpotOnCasions is our number one choice when it comes to online casinos, so be sure to head over to their website here:
Here are our top nine tips and tricks when using online casinos…
1) Change the odds so they are in your favour: Knowing the odds of a specific game is absolutely imperative, however if you dig a little deeper and begin to understand the game(s) even more then you’ll have even more of an advantage. If you want to maximise your winnings then you must know different strategies and get to grips with the odds and probabilities of your chosen games.
2) Want to become a millionaire? Study the jackpots: Online casinos will often have very large jackpots up for grabs, so it is vital that you know the size of the jackpot and exactly when it can be won (some times they are only available for 24 hours). Keep tabs on everything and make sure that you’re aware of all the jackpots available.
3) Spend fewer dollars, play more: If you have a small budget then stake small amounts. All too often I see people with a $100 budget playing the $10 slots/spins. Sure, you could potentially win more, but you’ll also be out of cash in ten spins if it doesn’t go your way. Always stake a 50th or 100th of your total budget each time you spin as this will give you many spins for less money, and increase your chances of winning.
4) Play by your rules, not the casinos: Casinos want you to play for a long time for two reasons. Firstly, the longer you play, the more money you’ll potentially lose, and secondly, the longer you play the more your concentration will decrease, which increases the chances of you making mistakes and therefore losing money. Play by your own rules, not theirs. Always take breaks every so often, keep hydrated and have snacks on hand to fuel your brain.
5) Do not drink alcohol while gambling: Yes, it may seem like an obvious thing to say, but you’d surprised just how many people make this mistake. Alcohol will decrease your inhibitions making you more likely to gamble more and take more risks than usual. In short, don’t drink!
6) Beat the casinos at their own game: If you know what you’re doing and have the correct strategy in place then the house advantage in blackjack can be lowered to as little as half of half a percent. Slots, on the other hand, have much larger house advantages and are best left alone unless you really know what you’re doing.
7) Let science work its, er, magic: Online casinos use random number generators to ensure that absolutely everything is decided 100% by chance. There is no room for superstition when gambling, only science and chance. So put aside your lucky numbers et al, and use proven strategies to increase your chances of making money and getting one over on the casinos.
8) Always read the terms: When you’re offered a free bonus it can be easy to just bound in and use it straight away, but most come with terms and conditions that may cause issues further down the line if not read and understood. You’ll have to wager a certain amount before you cash out, so know this number before starting. Free bonuses are what make online casinos better than real ones, so use them wisely and be careful.
9) Only use reputable casinos: Only use casinos that you can 100% trust and know to be reputable. An example of a reputable online casino is SpotOnCasinos – the link for which you can find at the top of the page.